Friday, November 5, 2010

Portraits By Kim | MY FAMILY

I finally had our family portraits done! With taking everyone elses family portraits, I never took the time to get my families done. I have taken my children's pictures over the years but I have never been in them..The occasional tripod and timer to get a Christmas card..Yes, but never the kind of session I give to my clients!
Well, I have meet two wonderful photographers and we have become great friends! Getting together for lunch and going out together to just shoot for fun, we decided to take turns doing sessions for each of our families! It worked out beautifully! I loved our session! It was a great experience, no fighting {like they do with me} All of my children did wonderful and listened to everything my friends told them to do! I was a bit worried about my oldest..go figure! We all felt so connected after the session! So Thank you to Stacey Bahr and Karen Siebert!!! I love my portraits and can not wait to get these BIG on my walls!







No comments: